Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tip of the Day #2

Ok so it's happened two days in a row - PLEASE no holding your breath for a third tip in a row :)

This morning I was making waffles and realized I didnt have any almond milk or any other kind of milk in the house. I REALLY wanted waffles, and I just as equally REALLY didn't want to go to the store.

SO... I got creative and I mixed up protein powder with water and used that in place of the almond milk. It make the waffles SO smooth and DELICIOUS!!!! I honestly think I'll be using protein powder and water instead of almond or rice milk in the future. Seriously, it was that good. Yumm!

I put some frozen berries in a saucepan and boiled them down and mashed them up until they were good and squishy, added some stevia, and the whole family absolutely loved our healthy, yummy breakfast :). Success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment